All the systems that exist for playing in the casino… (I exclude some which are just rubbish)… are sometimes winners and sometimes losers… why am I saying that?
It is simply that indeed each system if it falls on the correct sequence of throwing the ball in Roulette or even the cards in Blackjack or of rolling dice in Craps or whatever the game will be a yes winner and that regardless of the advantage that the casino has that is either 1.4% or 2.7% or even 5.4% or more.
Suppose you are testing a new system and to be simple and understand, take the pyramid aka the American or the Martingale depending on whoever talks about it … we all know that doubling the bets on every move … will be player suicide and that this martingale can not win, because if it meets a series of 10 throws of the same color example in god55 Roulette, your bet will be at an inaccessible level and in any case outside the bet allowed at the table …
To win at the casino do you need
But only in the long term, because in the short term you could win for a long time without anything happening and if we take other examples it will be the same reasoning … everything is simply a question of sequence which is fabricated by chance, because he is the creator of the game sequence. He is neither your friend nor your enemy.
The Casino, if we are mainly talking about table games, is sometimes loss-making, it can lose for a few days and even more, but since it only plays for the long term, it is guaranteed to end up winning, no matter what the chance. Because of its advantages and especially human stupidity
Or I want to go with this reasoning is that in the short term anyone can be a winner (or a loser), but what interests us is to win.
I tested systems for playing Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and Craps and in the short term I won as many times as I lost … so the lesson to remember is that Unless luck is your enemy, it is possible to come out a winner in the casino if you respect certain rules like …
Winning or losing at the casino the difference is that everything can be learned … even to know the chance …
Learn to lose in a winning way
- – Knowing how to stop when nothing is going well and never believe that it is due to happen
- – Knowing how to accept that with some exceptions, if you play with 10.00 tickets you cannot expect to win thousands of dollars
- – Knowing how to recognize that when you become too emotional it’s time to go to rest
- – Knowing that games of chance are like successive waves and that losing and winning are only movements on which we surf and like anything else there is a way to enter and especially that there is a time to exit
- – Knowing how to accept that sometimes 100 of gain even if your goal was higher is a victory, but, that it is much better than any loss
- – Know that you need a certain budget to be able to play well, because otherwise stress or anxiety will be your debtors
- – Know how to observe what is happening and be ready to temporarily take advantage of what is happening on the table
At the Casino you will often lose for sure, but that is not what will prevent you from winning, you just have to realize what it means to lose and that any loss is followed by potential gain, like reds and blacks … do not try to guess the next move you are not diviners … but if you regularly try to listen to your instinct you will be surprised at the results … and instinct can also guide you to warn you so much to stop playing and go.
Most important… stop believing that mathematically some people have magic formulas… what they have is to have developed an understanding of the game and a good decision-making in https://www.jdl996.net/my/en-us/blog/god55 and they know when to stop and when to leave and what to exit. Casino with a dollar more than you arrived is a win… and tomorrow is another day with new winning possibilities and winning is the only reason you come to the casino.
By the way we notice more easily the winning shots than the losers and believe me there are many … you want to become a player … observed… Read More